If you are being charged with a criminal offence, or you have become aware that the police want to speak with you, it is very important to speak to a lawyer immediately. What you say to the police early on can have great influence on your defence options down the track.
If you have been arrested, you have the right to speak to a lawyer to get legal advice.
Melinda specialises in the following areas of practice:
- Bail Applications (Childrens, Magistrates, County, Supreme Courts)
- Homicides (murder, manslaughter, culpable driving)
- Drug offences (trafficking, cultivation, possession)
- Offences against the person (assault, robbery, kidnapping)
- Offences against property (theft, burglary, arson, criminal damage)
- White collar crimes (fraud, deception)
- Driving Offences (drive whilst disqualified/suspended/unlicensed, exceeding .05)
- Sexual offences (rape, indecent assault, child pornography)
- Intervention orders (Crimes Family Violence)
- Firearms offences (possession, unlicensed, reckless endangerment)
- Breaching offences (Bonds, Community Corrections Orders, Suspended Sentences, Parole)
- Appeals (County Court, Court of Appeal, Crown Appeals)
Contact Us to get expert advice today.